Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wild Cherry Tree Bark

Happy Veterans Day! this ought to be an interesting night of Hair. I'm waiting for the day I get to see someone storm out or yell obscenities at us. Today may as well be one of those special days. Like a bear sighting. you never know. Whatever the rest of the cast I had, I apparently caught. its caused bad sleep and a face about to explode from all the pressure for the last 4 days.

Oh, and I cant sing.
My voice is competely shot too so I've been lip-synching the show. The last time this happened an employee at Westerly told me about wild black cherry tree bark as a remedy for a flu and/or cough. And it worked wonders. So with the lack of sleep comes dreams. Now usually I dont remember but they mustve been extra vivid dreams. 2 of them. In the first I went to go visit Jan probably days before she passed away and she was driving me home. She definitely looked her best. Her skin and eyes and hair back to their healthy shine and color and size and she told me she didn't feel pain. She told me the doctors gave her a drug to enjoy the last few days of her life and she was so content. I kept looking over at from the passenger side thinking how strange it was that she looked and felt so healthy but that something so terminal would take her away in about 48 hrs. It was such an odd feeling. In the 2nd I was asked to be in a musical at the Gateway playhouse, an old repertory house in Long Island. Johnny Knoxville was the lead and so naturally I bragged to my friends about it but It eventually was cut short because it was all a hoax.

No comments:

Post a Comment